THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple boyz...a kind of emo too...not handsome...not a kind person...not a perfect person...i hates somethings like disturbing...really hates thats...i like to make friends...i have a lots of friends...anybody that read my blog...thanks...but i not like to reading or writing a lot...its make me feel so bored...huhu...anyway...follow my blog...thanks...

rule

rule
follow da rules

JuST aBouT...

my name is...
mohamad hafizie bin hashim...
i have 1 brothers...2 sisters...
i'm the second one from 4 of my brother N sisters...


me...sometimes i'm weired...sometimes i feel like hate everybody in my house...


when i was child...i never make good things...sometime i feel like bandit...but it's already ma life...to be a not good-son...
haha!!!...its not funny to be a not good-son...


you know...sometimes you will hate your family...for no reason...i don't know why but i feel the samethings also...let me tell you some things...i have a lot of friends...they are full of kind and dirty persons...so sometimes i will enjoy with them...we have gurls also...have some fun with chicks at my place...i want to tell you more but its about time you know...next weeks i will tell you about my lifs as emo kid....
so CHEER UP EMO KIDS!!!!

T_T

T_T
shut up

me the red one

me the red one
me the red one